Nowwwwww here is where it gets trickyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh nooooo its MCQss…….
- Select the correct multiple answer using one of the following keys A,B, C,D or E
A. Only 1 is correct
B. 1 and 2 are correct
C. All are correct
D. 1,2 and 3 are correct
E. Only 4 is correct
Which of the following describe the lysosome organelle
- They exist in animal cells only
- Contain both proteases that break down protein and lipases that break down lipids
- It is the site where aerobic respiration takes place
- It is composed of a network of microtubules
2. Which of the following statements about enzymes is not true?
A. In the lock and key hypothesis the key is symbolic of the substrate
B. They speed up a chemical reaction
C. Products and substrate have the same shape
D. Enzymes are divided into 6 major categories
E. Some of them are actually RNA molecules
Feel free to place your answers!
References for Image: